Blogs have the power of shaping the opinion of people living all over the world and there are thousands of bloggers that manage to draw a lot of attention with their well crafted articles.
1. Scobleizer is a well known blog created by Robert Scoble, the place on the internet where people that want to be informed on the latest technologies visit on a regular basis. Scoble is a former Microsoft employer and he is passionate with promoting innovations that have the potential of changing the entire world from the ground up.
2. TechCrunch is managed by Michael Arrington and is considered by many as a very powerful blog that deals with tech start-ups. The opinions that Arrington expresses are very well appreciated in the industry. The search engines have ranked TechCrunch as the third most influential blog in the entire world, as Technocrati has stated. Arrington is also considered to be one of the 25 most influential men on the web
3. Henry Bodget is the CEO of Business Insider, a business that has grown rapidly, being a site dedicated also to technology. He is a former research analyst, a part time investor and his opinions, which are posted on the blog on a regular basis, are read by a multitude of persons.
4. ParisLemon is the name of another well known blog that was created and is sustained by the posts of M.G. Siegler, who has previously written for TechCrunch. He has a personal history in writing columns since 2009.
5. Mashable.com was launched in 2005 by Pete Cashmore, which is its CEO and also founder. The blog is red every month by more than 10 million unique readers. He writes a column every week and his favorite topics are technology and social media. It is also interesting to know that Cashmere has ranked in the top 100 of the most influential persons created by Time Magazine.
6. Techdirt and Floor64 were created by Mike Masnik. He is also writing for Business Week’s Business Exchange, and on his posts people can read about political changes, technology and all sorts of legal issues that have an impact on the ability of companies to grow. Techdirt was built in 1997.
7. GigaOm was founded by Om Malik, which has gained the good name of a respected web writer as he has publishing articles during the past 20 years. He is one of the founder members of Forbes.com and his creations have been published in The Wall Street Journal, The Economist and MIT Techology Review. The blog was founded in 2006 and it is now a powerful system of reference not only in business, but also in the technology world.
8. Dooce is another influential blog which was created by Heather Armstrong, who has been attracting attention since 2001. It is one of the most famous public diaries. She began by writing about her job and she got fired and in the end “dooce” became a verb used by people that talk about being fired because of the personal website. Armstrong gained so much popularity with her honesty and thorough writing about topics where many people have found themselves in as well.
9. Perezhilton is the site most well known for its gossip materials and news. It is once considered to be the most hated blog by the Hollywood celebrities. Millions of people read the daily posts with great passion.
10. Beppe Grillo from Italy is a famous comedian and political commentator who was banished from the state TV in his country. He has decided to create a blog where he posts some of the wildest ideas ever. For example, he once asked Germany to declare war to Italy as a mean of helping his people.
These are just a few examples of influential people that have the power to change the world as we know it through their blogs – most of the time, for the better!Read More